|BA| Army Simulator Guide

* NEW UPDATE SCREENSHOTS * (Click Here)

BOOTH CONTROL ROOM

BOOTH ROOM

QUEUE LINE AREA

Q: I AM A BA MEMBER, WHAT CAN I DO AT THE BORDER PLACE?
A: As a member of the British Army, your job is to help us organize the queue for civilians to enter/proceed past our border. There can only be one guard inside of the booth room where the civilian enters, and there can only be one guard in the booth control room. Once these two areas each have a guard, your job is to help the rest of the members guarding the outside of the queue area.

Q: I AM A CIVILIAN, WHAT CAN I DO AT THE BORDER PLACE?
A: As a civilian, you can wait in the queue line to enter our border and check out our town game. Once it’s your turn to enter the booth, you’ll be asked to state your username, to trash your weapons before being allowed to enter, and what your reason to enter is. Once you answer these questions you’ll have the opportunity to join the British Army or raid our town.

Q: I AM A MEMBER OF BA REGIMENTS. WHAT CAN I DO AT THE ARMY SIMULATOR GAME?
A: As a member of any of the British Army regiments, you have the choice to defend the palace at our town from raiders to avoid allowing the raiders to fully capture and hold the terminal. In addition, you also have the choice to assist the rest of the British Army members understand and fully run the border place.

Q: HOW DO i EARN XP AND WHAT IS THE POINT OF EARNING XP?
A: You earn XP by being in the game and assisting us with the border operations. You can either help guard the booth, you can be the one in charge of the booth control room, or you can help us guard outside where the queue line is at. The point of earning XP in the game is to earn higher ranks within the British Army! As a civilian, all the XP you stack will transfer and save if you join the British Army group!

FOR MORE INFO ON XP AND PROMOTIONS: |BA| British Army Guidebook

2 Likes