|BA| British Army Codex

This lawbook contains the guidelines of the British Army.
If you are currently in the British Army, or intending on joining,
it is your responsibility to follow these regulations while acting on behalf of the British Army. (Being on-duty on the academy, or being on foreign grounds)

~ReaperAaron’s British Army Codex~

RULES

1. Always follow the CoC (Chain of Command). This means you should not contact the Chief of Defense to rank you or to accept you into any regiment.

2. You shall address officers, with “Sir”/ “Ma’am” depending on their gender. ETS Directing Staff and lower should be addressed as “Staff”.

3. We do not accept Immaturity within the British Army. You shall act professionally at all times. No matter if it’s on foreign grounds or our grounds.

4. Encouraging members to leave the British Army is considered treason, and will result in a blacklist from the British Army, and foreign relations.

5. Blackmailing, Threatening, Swearing and or cursing is strictly prohibited. Disobeying this rule will get you blacklisted.

6. High Ranks have the last word. Don’t argue with them, even if it’s not fair. Instead, report them to the Judges Advocate HR.

7. We expect the best grammar you have. It’s not bad if your grammar is not perfectly fine, however, you should try the best as you can, to be understood.

8. Trolling of any kind is not permitted while on-duty, no matter if it’s on foreign grounds or our grounds.

9. Always obey the Royal Military Police. If it’s an abusive order, you can report them to the RMP Brigadier.

10. Admin abuse of any kind is strictly prohibited. This will get you permanently blacklisted.

RANKING STRUCTURE

• RECRUIT | REC
  • PRIVATE | PVT
  • LANCE CORPORAL | LCPL
  • CORPORAL | CPL
  • SERGEANT | SGT
  • STAFF SERGEANT | SSGT
  • SERGEANT-MAJOR | SGM
    LOW RANKS

• WARRANT OFFICER CLASS 2 | WO2
  • WARRANT OFFICER CLASS 1 | WO1
  • SECOND LIEUTENANT | 2LT
  • LIEUTENANT | LT
  • CAPTAIN | CPT
  • MAJOR | MAJ
    MIDDLE RANKS

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL | LTCOL
  • COLONEL | COL
  • BRIGADIER | BRIG
  • MAJOR GENERAL | MGEN
    HIGH RANKS

• LIEUTENANT GENERAL | LTGEN
    {Developer, Senior Developer, Chief Developer}
  • GENERAL | GEN
  • GENERAL OF THE ARMY | GA
  • VICE CHIEF OF DEFENSE | VCOD
  • CHIEF OF DEFENSE | COD
    HEADQUARTERS

REGIMENTS

• The Parachute Regiment | PARAS

• United Kingdom Special Forces | UKSF

• Royal Grenadier Guards | RGG

• Royal Gurkha Rifles | RGR

• Royal Military Police | RMP

• Army Air Corps | AAC

• Royal Army Medical Corps | RAMC

• 1st Armoured Tank Division | 1ATD

• Judges Advocate | JA

• Education & Training Service | ETS

• Entertainment Corps | EC

• British Army News | BAN

• British Officer Program | BOP

• Royal Intelligence Corps

• Corps Royal Engineers | CRE

WHAT THEY ARE
PARAS - Airborne Infantry
AAC - Military Pilots
RAMC - Medical Division
RMP - Military Police
UKSF - Special Forces
1ATD - Heavy Armoured vehicle infantry
ETS - Training Commando’s
RGG - Light Police Infantry
RGR - Light Infantry

FAQ

Q: How do I rank up?
A: Attend Standard Trainings or Combat Trainings. By attending you can earn Promotion Points (XP). If you have enough XP you’ll be promoted to the next rank.

Q: How do I become a High Rank?
A: Level up in your regiment.

Q: How do I join a regiment?
A: Attend a tryout of the desired regiment.

My question is not in this list, what should I do now? You can join our communications server, and type !help there. That’ll open a new ticket, where our support team will be standing by to assist you where needed.

34 Likes