Babb0rt |Low poly builder| Portfolio [Closed]

About Me

Hey! My name is babb0rt.
I have been building on ROBLOX for about 2 years now.
My favorite styles are fantasy/medieval.

Past work

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept robux

Contact

You can contact me on:
Discord: hek#1231
Twitter:x.com

33 Likes

I’ve seen his work some time ago and we can see the effort on his buildings

Amazing builder!

3 Likes

Good friend of mine and amazing builder, he makes top quality,

1 Like

Do you have any ballpark prices that you generally charge? Prices definitely change depending on the commission, but estimates can help you and the customer. An estimate will stop both people’s time from being wasted since you won’t have as many situations where, after talking and discussing and finally getting to the price, the customer is in a position where they are like “dang there was no wayyyy I could afford their services”. They can also help you in the more positive sense of connecting you to customers who might think “this is a great deal! I need to contact him ASAP!!”

What’s your base price for :robux_gold: Robux payments? Your work looks amazing!

It depends on the commision of course but i would say 1k-50k

2 Likes

That’s a nice price, I will contact you soon for a RPG Project! :grin:

1 Like

Some lovely looking work here. Not only is it stylish, but also quite nice aesthetically. Good luck with getting yourself future commissions!

1 Like

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, good work dude.

Execelent, builds, litghs and textures.

2 Likes

This type of talent is the stuff that makes me question why I call myself a builder… Good job!!

1 Like

Commissions are still open!
hek#1231

1 Like

Amazing builder. Works fast and efficiently and never lacks in showing you progress. Highly recommend you hire this builder for short-term builds.

2 Likes

An excellent builder has made me a superb Homestore and a great map and completed both extremely fast and keeps his work high quality!

1 Like

Really pretty good sirrrrrr : )

1 Like