Background Music Idea?

Hey guys! I’ve been making a Difficulty Chart Obby named Difficulty Path and I’ve been trying to gather some ideas for background music.

So if you have any ideas please post them!
Thanks!

I find Chart Obby background music cool. There is a good music author named The Fat Rat I’m pretty sure that’s his name… He makes loads of music for games that are especially used for obby games.

2 Likes

I will use that! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Isnt that copyrighted though?

(30)

1 Like

Um… yes I think so… that’s disappointing. I am not really sure where to find good music anymore due to the new roblox audio update.

1 Like

Perhaps you could try this out it might work for you!

3 Likes

If you want to make your game extra attractive and less generic in this period of audio crises, you could hire someone on Fiverr to make it for you. It’s cheap and very professional.
I suggest you to make it generally calm, but gets faster and more intensive throughout the difficulty, like Geometry Dash.
I would LOVE to play a 3D musical obby! :scream: :star_struck:
A music that fits your game. Your first step to beat all the rest.

( http://www.fiverr.com/s2/9b958bb757 ) this will save you 10% if you need

2 Likes

most of The Fat Rat’s musics are free to use. Just check his music descriptions. He always mentions it.

2 Likes

Ik that website but the problem is that I don’t use real money and I use Robux.
Also I don’t have much robux right now.

I’m mostly sure you can use Monstercat music. He creates cool songs for games as well as Fat Rat.

But it would hardly fit in with the game itself. Stop suggesting copyrighted audios

I could make a song or two for your obby if you like glock n spiel music. I have some good ideas already but don’t know how to write them out.

Their website says that credit is required. So you still have to credit the artist. Plus, not sure if you’d want to put a pretty well known artist’s song in your game, it doesn’t really give the vibe of a high quality game.

Personally, I’d scroll through the Roblox sound catalog, it has some good audios right now and you can use/be inspired be one of them?