Backrooms Level 0 build (need feedback)

As the creator of The Backrooms (K. Pixels), I can confirm this is indeed a certified hood classic.

If so, that was not framed as a question. Think before you post.

But for the actual creation, I think that it looks really good and exactly like the original image. Well done, and I agree with ToothpasteBacon on that adding the other levels would be cool as well.

If “What were you expecting” doesn’t frame something as a question then what does, genius?

It’s clearly sarcastic. How about we move on though, and act like mature people.

1 Like

looks like the million other backrooms games. also why are the footstep sounds metal

thanks for reminding me. Yea i forget to give the credit of the script because i use some of it

It’s alright, but the color is too saturated to be considered “mono-yellow”, also the light’s humbuzz is awfully ear-bleeding. Outlets on the walls and a couple points of interest could help out alot too.

I suppose you don’t know how the backrooms look like…?

I do agree that its a bit saturated but everything else is perfectly in lore.

This is great, but i’d recommend adding a VHS effect, (if you want it more realistic)
kind of like this:

You’re mistaken, man.

It was created by someone on 4chan, not even Kane Pixels.

Of COURSE I know Kane Pixels didn’t create the Backrooms. I was saying “As the creator of the Backrooms (K. Pixels) (THE GAME), I can confirm that this is indeed a certified hood classic”.

The thing is VHS is 4:3 resolution. But this is 16:9. Idk how this person will manage to create an accurate resolution scale for this. However I do think this is cool!

I agree that it is a certified hood classic.

I believe you could leverage Roblox’s aspect ratios for images to make it work.