Backrooms Level 0 build (need feedback)

Heya Everyone sooo to start maybe this is a random project and i’m so obsessed with backrooms and also feel bored at once. This a project that i made in Roblox Studio is a Backrooms level 0, and since it’s been long time to touch roblox Studio for a while because of irl stuff so maybe there’s a tiny bit mistake i made so i want to know you guys think about this project
feel free to send feed i would like to see :happy2:

the original video file was to big so i have to compressed the file and ignore that watermark it is a compressed website i used

edit: i forget to give credits some of the scripts

9 Likes

Looks very nice, add outlets scattered around the level

Is your map randomly generated?

I like the walking POV a lot, but other than that the whole project is generic. Sorry.
You could have make for example a Sci-fi or Medievial version of it with more details (Showcase tier).

no it’s just a small map not to big

1 Like

noted thanks for your feedback

i see noted. Thanks for your feedback

1 Like

didn’t have a intention to make a backrooms games prob more like a showcase

what were you expecting? A retelling of World War One and two whilst in the back rooms???

4 Likes

:arrow_up: Imagine trying to roast or be ironic but ended up being cringe and nearly against ToS, lol

I love your graphics and animations, but you could seriously bring the creativity to a higher level, instead of only yellow walls.

If you are planning to make it more of a showcase then i recommend adding a few more little details. Possibly including the damaged section of some areas which would be really nice if you are able to take some time and detail it. Looks pretty good rn though so its up to you to decide.

2 Likes

That’s exactly how I would imagine the backrooms would look like in Roblox, you nailed the lighting.

If you can maintain that quality, you could consider making other levels of the backrooms, even if they’re a showcase too. It would definitely be something I would play.

1 Like

I wasn’t being neither of the two I was asking a question in which you conveniently dodged

1 Like

i don want to be the bearer of bad news, but isnt this just a model from a YouTube video? Like, the map and scripts?

4 Likes

You stole my idea wah!!1111
Seriously, pretty good. The ceiling can be better tho.

that is literally the backrooms

no because i’ve searched up backrooms at least 30 times in toolbox and never saw this

I can search up a 76.4x1.65 studs blue brick in the toolbox and not find a thing, but does that make me creative if I managed to build a blue line?
Default Back rooms have been already remade thousands of times on roblox so people might be expecting a new map.

Hopefully this proves my point.

1 Like

hey man can you credit the person who made the backrooms script that your using your practically stealing

1 Like