Backstretch Battles Remastered | Important Info

BBRLogo
Backstretch Battles Remastered Important information + FAQ
This post was written with the help of Backstretch Battles staff and administration.

Information about the game itself :

What is backstretch battles remastered?
Backstretch Battles Remastered is A straight line racing game which pairs high speeds with epic battles for the lead as you and 17 other people fight to win the race. Backstretch Battles Remastered is the fastest growing anti-vision lag game on the platform. It supports multiple platforms and is updated regularly.

Important Links

Main Game Link
Group Link

Game Rules

The rules of Backstretch Battles Remastered are as follows, failure to abide by these rules could result in: warnings, temporary removal from a server, a ban from a server, or a permanent ban from the game.

These rules have been transcribed and interpreted from the communication server for the game.

1. The use of external programs (i.e. Exploiting Software, or any kind of cheating software) is strictly prohibited. This applies to any group games associated to the parent group of the game. There is no accidental use of a external program so you will be immediately be permanently banned from our game if you are found with proof of doing so.

2. You will refrain and abstain from driving dirty, driving dirty

3. Wall-riding (riding the wall) is prohibited.

4. You shouldn’t try to micromanage or self moderate servers, and you also shouldn’t impersonate Roblox staff or any Roblox employee which is part of the Roblox agreement. Impersonation of a staff member of the game is prohibited.

5. You should respect the opinion of all players to keep the community free of bias, and heavily opinionated and vulgar topics within the realm of moderation, certain opinionated topics are fine. Just know if you know you can’t change someone’s mind about it you probably shouldn’t be talking about it.

6. Riding on-top of a vehicle and spawning vehicles in attempt to or not even in attempt to wreak havoc on the race is prohibited. It causes disruption of the normal flow of the matches and it will result in punishment.

7. You cannot stand on another user’s car. This disrupts their ability to have the same experience as everyone else enjoying the game.

8. Bypassing Roblox image filters, and text filters. You know if you are bypassing and this is a rule that Roblox enforces as well. If you do have the intentions of bypassing Roblox moderation the first time, and attempt to use such assets in game (granted you own certain in-game items) you will face punishment.

9. Taking advantage of bugs / glitches or holes in the development in the game is prohibited. You shouldn’t use these glitches or bugs as a loophole to put yourself at an advantage. You should report these bugs / glitches to development (BostonWhaIer or Sn0w) so they can be fixed to prevent this.

Thank you for reading the game rules. These rules are essential to keeping the community running.

BBR Content Creation :
As a content creator for backstretch battles remastered you are one of the community leaders. Content creators for our game create engaging content while notifying the public and viewers about what is taking place as the game continues to grow, and updates come out. We do have some criteria to be a recognized content creator for our game. Read below if you are interested.

Content Creator Criteria

Youtube Statistics :
150+ Subscribers
10,000+ Views all-time
50-60+ views / video
1+ video featuring the game

BBR Moderation :
Moderation in BBR is a crucial aspect of the game as it allows for the game and races to be run whilst trying to keep people who might try to interrupt the race or wreak havoc on the rule abiding majority of the community. Therefore moderators are entrusted with a great deal of power as comes with the name. You can contact Sn0w or BostonWhaIer for more information.

How do I become a BBR staff member?

Details Enclosed

Staff members of the game are to uphold the decent conduct, whilst not being unfair or obviously influenced by any kind of bias. While moderating or presiding over the moderation of servers you shouldn’t be abusing your power.

How to become a staff member?
You can apply to become a member of the administration / moderation / staff team, these applications are released periodically once or twice A month depending on the demand for moderators. Details are released in our communication server.

How do I report poor / indecent behavior?

Details Enclosed

Unfortunately there are some times when people won’t respect the rules of the game no matter what they are so there in lies how to report this kind of behavior in order for moderation / staff to take action upon. You can find these forms in our communication server.

Just know that if the person in which you reported knows that you reported them they cannot take any action against you, and your reputation is protected. They cannot discourage you from reporting based on intimidation.

BBR Development:

Currently the updated list of developers for the game can be found in the trello at the top of this post. Updates are made to the game regularly. Currently we have a major update in the works which is set to release around early March.

If you are interested in becoming a developer for Backstretch Battles yourself you can contact me here on the developer forum, or through the information that is on my portfolio. If you are going to contact me regarding this please provide past work details, and also provide some proof that is was indeed your work as well as a list of people I might be able to speak to in order to vouch for your credibility.

My personal portfolio : BostonWhaIer’s Portfolio

Updates to this post :
This post will continually be updated with different FAQ’s to be added as well as potential update plans in the future. The updates will also be posted in our servers as well. Thank you for taking your time to read this. - The BBR Staff Team.

6 Likes