Backwards model? Help!

Hey all.

Have been trying to import a mesh rifle I made in Blender, and have managed to sort out the UV mapping & separating the parts, but the stock keeps appearing as “inverted”, and only shows the inside of the model rather than the outside, giving this weird see-through effect:

Any help is appreciated, this is very annoying and probably has a really easy fix I’m overlooking.

Your faces are inverted.
I think it’s Ctrl N as a shortcut to change them, but in Edit mode select all the faces and go into the Mesh menu, click Normals, and click Recalculate outside (or inside) and if everything is built correctly it should automatically fix your Mesh.
You can also go to the Overlays drop down menu (top right, looks like 2 overlapping circles) and from that choose Face Orientation. This’ll show you 2 colours to show the inside and outside faces.

This fixed the issue with the model itself, but now the textures are all funky.

Any chance you have a fix for this as well?

What texture is your Roblox Part?
Also if you want the gun barrel more rounded you can use the Auto Smooth tool for Faces, or you can select certain edges and use the Mark Sharp tool on the Edge menu if you want certain areas to show their edges as sharp.