Bacon Building (Project Game)

Hello, and welcome to Bacon Buildings review post of my up-and-coming game that is heavily inspired by pizza tower!
This post is mainly meant for request or any Devs that want to checkout/play test my game!
As of the time of posting this game does not have a official name, hopefully, in the near future, we will have a official name ready before the release of our demo. So far only two people are working on this project, and I hope that I can some nice people to help us out and try to make this game a success, if you want to learn more or even help us go and read the rest of our blog! And let us know anything you want seen changed\fixed, as well as adding stuff!

NOTE: I’ll make a wiki about the game itself more in depth and it’d be updated more frequently.

Game Information

This game is heavily based on Pizza Tower . If you don’t know what pizza tower is, it’s a game created by Tour De Pizza or just pizzatowerguy and it’s inspired by the Warioland series. You have to go through the level as normal in a lot of games. Once you reach the end, you’ll need to kill Pillar John to activate an escape sequence.
Which then you’ll have to rush back to the start of the level and escape.

Game Stuff

This section will explain to you about Bacon Building in depth.

Modes

UPCOMING
Co-Op mode allows you to play with a friend! When you play a level with a pal, the level’s design is slightly or not modified. The only difference is that the escape music will be changed. You and your pal can enjoy playing Bacon Building together when using this mode.

Normal mode is for solo play, meant to be a a lot different than co-op, hopefully just as fun as it! Some levels might be changed from co-op, as other levels will remain the same. Prove to your friends that you can do just fine by yourself, and maybe have a lot more relaxing time. However, if you don’t like being by yourself, co-op mode is still there for you and you can go into it whenever you like. However, if you want to go alone, normal mode is the way for you! – Sharp

Enemies

Name: Smol Shark
CanAttack?: No
Description: These little fellas will be in some levels in bacon building, but not in all of the levels. They are harmless towards the player, but once they grow up… They’ll grow arms and also hate you

Name: Shark
CanAttack?: Yes
Description: These fellas are pretty dangerous, I would be careful if I were you. They usually appear in secret levels, WasteYard, and E-Towers

Player's Features

Running Cycle
When the player starts to walk they’ll start a sprinting cycle. There’s 3 stages of how fast you’re going. Mach 1, Mach 2, and Mach 3 (Max Speed). Mach 1 is just your normal jogging, mach 2 on the other hand. You’ll start sprinting a bit crazy, but mach 3 is the fastest you could ever go in your life!

Emoting
You can emote on those bad and meanie fellas, or just for fun.

Transformation
Transformation is pretty much the cherry on top. Each and every transformation has their own special kind of ability. Some might be positive, and some might be bad. In the end of the day, transformations will help you proceed through a level no matter what!

Levels

E-Towers (Special crossover level)
WasteYard
School
Crazy!!

Credits

Bacon me :] - Modeler, Scripter, and UI Designer (Profile: Bacon - Roblox)
Sharp - Modeler (Profile: Sharp - Roblox)
Ness - Animator and Clothing Designer (Profile: DeSanta - Roblox)
Pizza Tower OST - Music (Game: Pizza Tower on Steam You should really buy Pizza Tower.)

Bacon Building

If you have any questions about the game itself, I’ll gladly answer them.

I’ll announce when the game is released to play.

• The game looks AMAZING!! :3
  • The game looks great
  • The game looks good
  • The game looks eh to me
  • The game looks bad tbh :[

0 voters