BACON HAIR GFX with @thebillygamerboi

After long time made a GFX with @thebillygamerboi

If u love bacon hairs pls give a like to this topic. Pls tell your review so that i can improve in GFX making.
Rate me:

0 voters

2 Likes

Nice overall, but what is this?

1 Like

like said above, that image cut is pretty obvious
also, in my opinion, your ā€œsignatureā€ should go to the bottom of the image so it doesnā€™t cover anything

It is not mostly about background it is about rendering

1 Like

the background can also affect your style of detail, and also thatā€™s not what he was talking about, he was talking about the image cut

Sorry but your image is not so great in my opinion.
Mostly I donā€™t like the background.
Donā€™t give up and keep working on it! Have a nice day! :happy1:

1 Like

The arms seem a bit unrealistic, would you fold your arms up next to your chin? Also, I donā€™t really like the face. Like everyone else said the background is odd too.

The skin (especially on the face) is too shiny to be skin, it gives it an unrealistic and unclean look

Actually I made it like toy based gfx

The GFX is ok but I am a little suspicious regarding if you actually made it though :thinking:

I still have the blend file and I have some of previous gfx too

Hello! :wave: :smile:

Some things Iā€™d like to point out is the lighting, it does not make sense and the image in the backā€¦ I am not really a fan of :sweat_smile:. It also cuts off and looks unprofessional.

Also, try a different ā€˜crossed armsā€™ pose because it looks like he is hugging himself instead.

Donā€™t give up though! I did this before as well and taking advice helped me out a lot! :heart: :slightly_smiling_face: