"Bad Allocation" and "cannot save" after test

bug

• Describe the bug:

Pressing Play or running any sort of game test, essentially you get an error that says Bad Allocation or I get this in the output after the test.

23:46:52.231 - Error saving file ‘C:\Users\broth\Desktop\qq.rbxl’ - Error in saving data to ‘C:\Users\broth\Desktop\qq.rbxl’.
23:46:52.231 -
23:46:52.232 - Please try again or save with a different file name.

Naturally I would attempt that and I would proceed to run into the same issue again and message in the output. It was honestly working perfectly previously but it doesn’t seem to matter what game, the results end the same with game test. Another source of the issue is moving a model file that I would own from my models folder into studio and the bad allocation occurs and you can’t save the game. (It also states it cannot auto save and requests if I wanna turn it off.)

• How often does the bug happen:

Every time as of the last few days, since the previous studio update,

• Where does the bug happen:

Anywhere in Studio in general, even on the basic baseplate.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone?

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Last studio update.

Do you have any aggressive AV software that may be disallowing studio file write access?

I’ve seen this before and it was caused by something preventing Roblox from writing to disk. (Ie. permissions, antivirus, folder missing, other weird file system magic)

That was honestly the first thing I looked into, unless Microsoft’s base antivirus program did so without knowledge, then no.
Since that’s the only thing I have currently on this PC.

This bug is still active. I cannot place an extremely-huge-item-count model into ReplicatedStorage and when I try to it gives me this error:

Furthermore, Autosave errors saying “Cannot autosave, would you like to temporarily disable it?”

This happened in the middle of a Studio session and somewhat happened after I deleted and replaced the above model with an updated version of itself once every ~5-10 minutes.

This happened to me just now, I made some changes to our game and I cannot save anything, it’s shouldn’t be outside software or hardware related at all because I’m on a ‘fresh’ roblox laptop.

Error saving is from me attempting to save my current copy, and bad allocation is me attempting to press play solo and attempting to publish.