Bad Request Error (400) When Clicking on Friend's Game

Bug Description:

When attempting to click on the name of the experience (game) that a friend is playing from the Homepage, users encounter a bad request error with the number 400.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Navigate to the Homepage of the platform.
  2. Locate a friend who is currently playing an experience (game).
  3. Hover the cursor over the friend’s name to reveal the name of the experience they are playing.
  4. Click on the name of the experience.

Expected Behavior:

Upon clicking on the name of the experience that a friend is playing, the user should be directed to the respective page or experience without encountering any errors.

Actual Behavior:

After clicking on the name of the experience that a friend is playing, a bad request error with the number 400 is displayed, preventing users from accessing the desired content.

Visual Aids:

Additional Information:

This issue occurs consistently when following the provided reproduction steps.

Workaround:

As a temporary workaround, users can manually search for the name of the experience (game) that their friend is playing through the platform’s search functionality or by navigating to the respective category or section.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Oddly enough, after sending this bug report, the bug faded away. Uncertain why it happened…

roblox admins might have saw this and fixed it, you can mark the issue as solved.

Thanks for reporting! It seems like the issue resolved itself :partying_face:

When did it start happening?

Please feel free to reopen this issue if it occurs again.

2 Likes

This happened 1-2 minutes before posting this bug report :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Does that mean that I should mark your reply as solved and “reopen” by making a new report? Just to confirm-

Yep if it no longer happens you can mark it as solved for now. If it occurs again I think you can reply the thread and reopen it? (If you reply the thread I’ll see it anyway)

I see you posted at 2:19pm PST and replied again at 2:22pm PST. Does it mean that you could reproduce the error for about 5min? I’ll check out what happened around that time :saluting_face:

1 Like

I mean, after 14 days, this topic is going to automatically “close” (only locking the ability to make new replies), but if I encounter the error again, I’ll make sure to PM (Private Message) you if that’s okay :smiley:

I was able to reproduce the bug for only two minutes. Right after sending my report, the bug was fixed by itself, leading me to create a reply which passed 1 minute

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.