Bad Request error w/ configure place

So if I go to configure my place on any game I have and try to update the thumbnails or description or anything I get this bad request error…

I have tried waiting several hours and trying different places / game and it’s still doing this… I have seen posts about it from way back in December, but nothing recent, and nothing to help me with the situation.

This is very frustrating as I was planning to release a new game this weekend, but now can’t even add thumbnails or a description… So… I’m hoping this gets people aware of the situation and can figure out a fix to it so ty for your time.

3 Likes

Have you filed a bug report to @bug-support?

I didn’t even know that existed, I will rn ty

Yeah just send them a Message in the right format

uh… it has to be in a specific format?

Search:
How to write a bug report

Topic;

@HuskeeTheDev formatting bug reports is important, try to mimic formats that are in new posts in #bug-reports:website-bugs.

Could you try logging out and back in or delete browser cache to see if the issue fixes itself?

try using the new create page…

Same thing is happening to me right now :confused:

It’s still doing it for me, but now if I press home then go back to the game it still updates… so maybe see if it does that? cuz then u can at least do stuff even tho its annoying.

1 Like

Yeah the other developer working on the game with me is also having the same problem. Some things go through like title and description updates but not for the thumbnails or anything like that. I’ve tried changing the name of the image (knowing how easily roblox gets triggered with things like that) but still nothing. So idk what to do. That method you suggested does work for normal changes tbh.

1 Like