Badge Award Decal?

So I’m making a module, about badges essentially… And I NEED the image for the badge award notification.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, this is it.

I was thinking of putting this on game design support but it’s not a game so I’m not sure…

3 Likes

Bruh at least read please? Omg. I don’t want the badge image. I want the badge award icon, the notification one. its legit like right there.

1 Like

I hope someone at roblox can hook me up with these LEL

I’m sure you can look through appdata.

I don’t think this is possible unless you make custom notifications.

I tried going there, coudn’t find ANYTHING.

Seems like it’s a decal really. :confused:

I am making that, I’m not gonna use the normal badge image, I’m going to make a different system… more on that, but I just want that image.

Even tried looking at Roblox’s inventory. For some stupid reason, it’s not there. There’s only some stupid Disney XD stuff.

Hm, must be in Roblox’s files on disk.

1 Like

That’s weird that they don’t have it in local files. Which means it has to be grabbed from online.

2 Likes

I don’t see why they wouldn’t have it on disk, though.

1 Like

If you can’t get it, you can simply recreate it in a program like paint.net, as it’s a fairly simple icon.

2 Likes

Yea I suggest just photoshop it and cut it out.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I ended up Photoshopping and using my own but thanks.

Got it for 'ya.

For studio: https://www.roblox.com/asset?id=206410289

Link:

https://www.roblox.com/library/206410289/badge48x48?Category=Decals&SortType=Relevance&SortAggregation=AllTime&CreatorId=0&Page=1&Position=2&SearchId=9f2d5cc2-b4ab-4cae-a93f-22fca53472e1

Path:

/Contents/Resources/ExtraContent/scripts/CoreScripts/CoreScripts/NotificationScript.lua - line 119

3 Likes

OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCHHHHH LOL I legit like OMG THANKS I’LL UPDATE the module as soon as possible! I am like, late to posting the module, so I can still update it with that! Happy new year! I love you for doing this for me :smiley:

1 Like

Also you might wanna look at it ill post it soon so check that out :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s the module I am “making” [REPLACED BY V2] BadgeService3

1 Like