Bahasa Indonesia Localization Services | ObbyBuilder02

ABOUT ME

Hello developers! I’m ObbyBuilder02, and I’m 22 years old. I was born and live in Indonesia. I’ve been with Roblox since 2013 with my other account. In 2015, I started to make maps for other games. In 2019, I began my first localization in Epic Minigames as a Bahasa Indonesia Translator. Since then, I’ve worked with some well-known developers.

GAMES I’VE TRANSLATED

TOTAL (07 June 2023)

21 Experiences / 12.9B+ Contributed Visits

WHY SHOULD YOU USE MY SERVICE?

• I’m a native Bahasa Indonesia speaker
  • I’ll always check all the translations in-game if they translated correctly or not
  • I’ll always look for the best translation for the context
  • A member of International Translation Services
  • Translations include title, description, gamepasses, badges, products
  • It is very cheap!!

Lately, the Indonesian community has been growing rapidly on this platform, and it is quite large. Most players from Indonesia are under 15 years old, which means they may not be very proficient in English. Even some older players still struggle with their English skills. Therefore, I’m here to help them play Roblox games comfortably by translating these games into Indonesian.

AVAILABILITY

Currently, I would be available most of the day due to lockdown. Hit me up anytime!

PAYMENT

Prices are negotiable, I charge 100R$ or 0.35 USD per string or cell (Including Game Information and Game Products).
I only accept payments with Group Funds and Paypal.

CONTACT

You can contact me via
Dev Forum DMs : @ObbyBuilder02
Discord : ObbyTheBuilder
Roblox DMs : ObbyBuilder02
Twitter : @Ardo_ID

The fastest way to get in touch with me is with my Discord
If you have any questions, feel free to DM me :blush:

16 Likes

ObbyBuilder is a reliable translator you can trust on and expect him to provide pro translations to his customers’. I’ve worked with him on Car Dealership Tycoon and overall he’s doing his job great in GLS.

If you’re looking for Indonesian this is the guy. :+1:

4 Likes

As an Indonesian myself I can confirm that his translations are accurate, and he wouldn’t just do a direct translation but also make sure that it makes sense to the native speakers of Indonesian, not only because he’s one of them and but because he also dedicate himself to this job.

With rising number of Indonesians on the platform, with most of them having difficulties in understanding English, I believe sooner or later developers will begin considering adding the Indonesian language to their games, if not already. And they’ll need this guy right here to do it for them.

11 Likes