Bakery/Cafe Build - Feedback Wanted

Hey, I’m wanting some feedback on ways to improve this, and what maybe you like about this cafe/bakery build, it’s only for exterior though - as I didn’t know how to plan the inside of it.

I used a picture to help me build this, I simply built the half of the building, and then mirrored that onto the other side, as it was easier/less time consuming and it just looked pretty fresh!

All of the builds are for testing, teaching purposes for me, therefore it’s not finished.

Pictures:

Game Link: 🧁 Sweet Pastries Bakery & Cafe 🧁 - Roblox

Please ignore the unfinished beach design, and the unbalanced grass, as I didn’t have much time to fix it.

UPDATED VERSION:

( I’ve completed the interior, join the game to check it out for yourself. )

7 Likes

I like the overall look of the cafe! Although it would look even better if there was decorations on the grassy area. But overall, I think this is good

2 Likes

Thanks, although the grass part wasn’t the main focus on this build, it was just to make it more appealing to my viewers, y’know instead of having it on a dull baseplate.

2 Likes

The detail is really nice and well-executed and it’s really clean overall.

The only thing I’d change is the palm tree textures, I’d personally make the branches/leaves/whatevertheyrecalled out of parts to make it fit in a little more.

Overall this is really clean and it came out really well. Great stuff :+1:

2 Likes

The design is possibly one of my favorites I’ve seen so far, I suggest adding rocks, flowers, trees, etc. Other than that, good job!

2 Likes

The exterior of the building itself really captures that warm comfortable feeling. I’m curious, you got the exterior decor and vegetation planned out so there is no need to provide ideas for that.

The cafe looks pleasing to the eye and well put together like the temporary details placed all around and the use of color is quite appealing. I do have one small recommendation for your build have you attempted to, include some wall lighting shining at the entrance or face upward adding light shine to make the cafe name stands out.

I feel like you can add some wall lighting on the cafe rather than having a bland approach. Otherwise, it’s a start to something I’d be interested to see the final product.

An image to give you a proper understanding on the wall lighting design"

3 Likes