Ban Hammer's idle is playing incorrectly

Hello There!

I’m having an issue with my Ban Hammer’s animations, specifically the idle. When I animated the tool within Moon Animator, this is should look like

As you can see within the screenshot above, the dummy is wielding the hammer correctly without any issues. However in game, this happens

As you can see above the image, the Ban Hammer idle decided to act weird as not only the hammer wasn’t connected to both of the arms, the player is also tilted to the right.

This is the script which plays the Ban Hammer tool. (Keep in mind I use Motor6D to move the handle of the hammer freely without having to worry about the arm connecting to the hammer. Plus, the script is a LocalScript.)

local Tool = script.Parent
local ATKEvent = Tool:WaitForChild("ATKType")
--Player
local Player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()

local Motor6D  = Character:WaitForChild("Right Arm").ToolGrip
local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
--Anims
local IdleAnim = Tool:WaitForChild("Idle")
--//Connections\\--
Tool.Equipped:Connect(function()
	Motor6D.Part0 = Character["Right Arm"]
	Motor6D.Part1 = Tool:WaitForChild("Hammer")

local IdleAnim = Humanoid:FindFirstChild("Animator"):LoadAnimation(IdleAnim)
	IdleAnim:Play()
	Tool.Unequipped:Connect(function()
		IdleAnim:Stop()
	end)
end)

This looks like similar behavior to what happens when the tool is anchored. Are any of the tools descendants anchored? Can you still walk around with the tool equipped in this state?

Yes, I can walk around with the weapon equipped and no, the weapon isn’t anchored.

Apparently, for the first issue, the character slightly titled upon equipped, was apparently because the rig I use to animate the weapon had a broke torso Motor6D, don’t ask how.

But the hammer issue is still happening.