Bandicam game client capture is no longer possible

The issue had begun when I tried to record stuff using Bandicam game capture as usual last several weeks. However I was caught by the huge surprise with the fact that the Roblox Player game client was no longer letting me to make a game capture with the Bandicam whatsoever, resorting me to the window one. To me, using Bandicam to record literally anything with no issues for practically six years by now, this was a hugely disappointing discovery.

Some exploration of the issue across the developer forum threads led me to the assumptions that the latest anti-cheat update might be to blame, with the anti-cheat AI treating Bandicam as a cheating software. Also it falls within the time frame of when the issue started happening, exactly after the update happened last January-February. Initially I tried reinstalling Bandicam as a whole, however it didn’t and clearly couldn’t do anything to fix the problem, especially if it was indeed with the anti-cheat inside the game client itself.

Is there any possible way for the anti-cheat AI to stop being triggered by the Bandicam software?

3 Likes

FYI it’s a anti-tamper, and not a AI.
You should file a bug report about how it conflicts with Bandicam, that doesn’t seem intended.

2 Likes

Windows and mobile’s built-in recording features still work. Seems like it’s probably just Bandicam not being native to the OS setting it off.

1 Like

Don’t think it’s that, but maybe Bandicam hooks into the process for better screen recording frame rate/latency or something