Bangkok, Thailand

So recently, I made Bangkok in Roblox.
Any feedback and love if appreciated

Note: This is not meant to be like the real Bangkok, it is a representation, also shows the most elegant, and luxury zones of the city.

Pictures

The place: Bangkok, Thailand - Roblox

8 Likes

Well, hi, I’ve personally been there and visited it as a vacation, and to be honest, it looks nothing like this map, I’d suggest searching ‘Bangkok real photos Thailand’ and viewing the photos, good work though, just looks nothing like the real version.
bangkok-thailand-june-27-2015-600w-708227830 http---cdn.cnn.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-170517105215-night-market-in-bangkok-thailand

1 Like

Hey!, yeah, It is not meant to be like the actual bangkok, that would be insane, it is a representation, using the iconic places, and some marks that make it “Bangkok” but yeah, it is not the real one, that would be just impossible

1 Like

WOWWW< amazing map!
If you need scripter LMK!
varjoy#4366

1 Like

I personally love how you used minimal yet maximum building techniques, you managed to make simple things into very intellectual things, I can see this has taken you a long time, amazing job!

1 Like

Could you please add me on Discord? I’d like to talk, my username and tag is as follows; william;#5660

1 Like

Hey! Do you have a Portfolio I can check out?

It’s on my description of my user!!

1 Like