Banking System Early Access Testing

Hello, I am now proud to say that my Alpha V.1 of Ro - Banker is now in the testing phase and will be released soon! This is a very early version of the system and would love your feedback on it! You can test the system here.

Update: The Notification System is implemented now!

Ro - Banker Testing

5 Likes

I like it, everything works, but the UI could be a bit nicer.
As a whole I like the system.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for the feedback, could you tell me what to change about the UI?

1 Like

Compared to some of the modern Ro-nations out there that all have a banking system, this is one of the better ones. I actually thought the UI was pretty clean, my only problem was I didn’t initially see some parts of the UI to help me navigate through and complete a deposit or withdrawing.

For example, the “Amount” text when you open up the banking system and look to deposit or withdraw, I didn’t see that originally and didn’t know how to operate the system.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you for the feedback, I can make the UI more colorful for people to see it better.

1 Like

You could make this more nicer by adding color, shape etc… .

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Got it, I was going to do that for my beta but I think this can be made currently

2 Likes

Maybe try centering that and enlarging it, then making the number 0 below it larger and moved up a little bit?

1 Like

its cool but ui sizing is a problem there i joined on mobile and all ui was so bad try scaling the ui better

you can use the Uiscale plugin

1 Like

Oh, okay I will fix the UI so it’s better for mobile.

My Thoughts

I personally liked it, I do feel like the UI could benefit from some proper scaling.

I also think the UI was a bit bland. It had tons of open space that didn’t have any use. When creating UI for a game you want to keep these 3 things in mind

• Can I make this scale properly?
  • Did I choose a good color palette for this UI
  • Is the UI too cluttered or not cluttered enough?

when I work on my own UI I make sure it scales properly, the color style stays the same throughout a majority of the UI as well use up the entire frame to its fullest extent.

UI

As you can see a majority of my UI stays in the same theme, this makes it easier on my half while creating the UI but no only for the player as they’ll be familiar with how to navigate through my games UI whilst they are in-game

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the feedback, could you tell me what you think should be added/removed from the GUI?

I’ve redesigned a starting point that you can use for the UI, It’s a bit similar to mine except in a light mode concept and a different button formation.

As far as colors go I’d say I gave you a pretty decent color palette going off your original design if you do plan on remaking the UI.

-- Colors
43, 107, 185 | Blue Button
157, 157, 157 | White Button
84, 84, 84 | Text Color

What to remove

The odd little button for giving cash In the bottom corner, Instead I’d say just make some functions on the ATM Itself and if you plan on open-sourcing this a Module Function that can be called from other scripts for adding and removing cash. Other than that Cash Transfers can be made through the ATM or at a bank location.

What to add

On the ATM Model, you have it being triggered by a Click Detector, I’d suggest changing that to use a Proximity Prompt as it’s a lot more common to use in the modern times of Roblox and alerts the user on what they’re near.

If you look at the video on my ATM System I made I have a custom interaction system for Prompts I made that I use for the majority of the game if needed.

Could also use a better ATM Model :wink:

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will be doing most of this to in my Beta Release. Also, the model is just for cosmetic it really isn’t my specialty for modeling

Also I am not thinking of using module scripts as I am not experienced in them so I would just use a Model to pack the whole system.

There is some stuff I think you can improve on.

1. Ui is not appealing, I can help you with the ui if you want. But as you said this was only the Beta version
  2. When user change to dark mode, change some of the text from Black to White & I understand how the Dark Mode & White Mode dosen’t save across games/servers, it should at least be the same when you close the Ui and open the Ui again.
  3. I don’t understand the point of this system, is quite easy to make and I don’t understand who would have a need for this. This is quite easy to code.

Good luck on your Banking System!

1 Like