Bank(V1)[Made by: HardenDev]

Hello!
Hi there, I’ve made my own Bank in ROBLOX. I’d like some feedback on it, and give me suggestions please! This is my second Build, so I decided to post it on the Dev Forum…

UNCOPYLOCK
A little question you may ask: “Will you uncopylock this?”, The answer is: No, I won’t because people could easily put a virus/backdoor in it and repost it.
VERSION
LAST UPDATE: 5/22/2021

LINK: Bank! - Roblox

SCREENSHOTS
Outside:

Inside:

3 Likes

hav video and screenshot thx u

1 Like

its pretty bland and basic

2/10

you could get some tips from @Crazedbrick1

2 Likes

try adding more colors to the outside and inside, add some pathways inside and some glass pane to make some rooms or little areas and etc.

consider adding a vault

2 Likes

It’s my second build, for your info.

1 Like

Okay, will do! I already have a vault planned. Thank you a lot.

2 Likes

well i am sorry

i was just saying it needs to be improved

1 Like

alright, and just one thing I’d like to add, please don’t make it a model for everyone to use. people will take it and put virus’s in it and repost it which can ruin your rep. I suggest getting better and selling your builds instead.

I know you were saying it needs to be improved, I did ask for suggestions though. Don’t be sorry, it’s completely fine!

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the tip. I wont uncopylock it then, I’m glad I just made it so people won’t get virus/backdoors in their game!

2 Likes

Hey, I spent a bit on the project… Maybe check it out again? Please tell me if I improved.

It’s alright for your second build, although it is pretty bland.

You could make the rooms bigger so you don’t have a ton of empty space in the room with the vault. And again, there’s a lot of empty space in the entrance room. You could either add more detail, or make the room smaller. Also, another suggestion is to name the bank. It would be pretty cool.

I like how you put a guard in the front of the building, alongside other people in the bank. The ATMs look pretty nice, and so does the money and gold bars.

Decent for your second build, could use some improvement.

1 Like

it’s definitely better now, I like the new things added in the main area. you should work on fixing this part thought, not sure why it’s displaced. ( image below )

Just noticed, oops! I’ll fix that in a bit.

2 Likes

Can you give me some tips on what I can add to the entrance?

I’m not sure, but you could look up pictures of real banks and get ideas from that.

1 Like

Ah, thanks alright!(Charssssss)

1 Like

Found some ideass, I’m working on some stuff, I really hope it becomes better the bank!

2 Likes

Done, Updated! I really hope you like it now. I’m planning on putting a Money/Bank truck soon.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.