Bannable Model/Script Checker

I am a developer for a community and upload games frequently for community factions to our group page. Recently one of the faction leaders received a model set with one of the models being against Roblox Community Guidelines and has gotten the group owners account banned for 3 days.

Because of this, I was wondering if there is a plugin or script that detects and tells you if you have any suspicious models in your game that eliminates the need to tediously check each game I upload for any models that are bannable.

2 Likes

Uhm… the only thing I can think of is this.
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/142273772/Ro-Defender-Plugin-v8-7
This plugin scans for malicious scripts. I dont know if this will help your situation

I thought of that, but I don’t think it checks for bannable models.

I dont know if there is such a thing as a “bannable” model checker

1 Like

There isn’t something like that. All you can do is uploading them on an alternative account.

Wouldn’t recommend to use this plugin as it sometimes messes up and deletes your own scripts, if you really want to check for backdoors or malicious scripts then look in How to remove backdoors from your game

1 Like

Most plugins like these won’t likely detect the suspicious models. It’s better to do it yourself/manually. You can learn new/more things so you don’t have to let someone to do it for you.

I just took a look into the code and beautified it so that it was actually readable… overall, it is horrid. It is not software that protects you or finds viruses, it is just an automation tool for finding things of similar patterns (cached so not even an AI). In general, you should just do the good old’ method of filter the explorer of scripts. 85% of the code in that plugin is just to make it seem ‘cooler’ when in reality it could have been simplified to 4 lines of code.