Banned from my own game

I cannot find anything malicious inside of the source, though it is still possible that it is well hidden because it has “trusted plugins,” and I don’t think you can get the ID of a plugin from the toolbar. Try uninstalling this and if its not the issue re install it? Edit: It also got 2k sales in a pretty short period of time, but again try un and re installing it.

well this banning thing only happened once so far but if it happens again i can try to search through my plugins and stuff for backdoors

Is HTTP service enabled if that helps?

isnt it required for datastores

HTTP requests is not required for data store services, it is required to send data through websites(mostly discord so backdoor owners can log games that their backdoor works on)

ah i see yeah i have http requests on ill turn it off once i get back on my computer

Uhh yeah, I am sure my plugin doesn’t have a backdoor. :man_shrugging:

“2k sales in a short period of time”

I don’t really think that 5-6 months is a short period, but alrighty.

1 Like

GameGuard is not a backdoor it’s trusted by people.

I have never seen a plugin get 2k sales in 6 months.

You haven’t, but I bet 90% of everyone else on the platform has.

It really depends on how you get it popular, if you don’t ‘advertise’ it that much I don’t think it will.

You are basically implying that I have botted the plugin, which I have not.

There have been several posts on the devforum advertising the plugin, which you can search up by just typing “GameGuard”. There has also been a phew videos posted on YouTube, along with a phew advertisements on the website.

I never said you botted it? I just asked for the link to check for anything malicious lol.

Edit: Also the front page is filled with a bunch of copies of other anti viruses with backdoors so It didn’t really mean it was exactly yours.

I never said that you did say it, you implied it.

those two messages give people a strong feeling that you are saying GameGuard is botted.

Just because I say I have never seen a plugin do that does not mean I am saying it is botted. I am just saying that it got a lot of sales in a short period of time (1 year isnt bad for 2k sales but 5-6 months is not alot of time to me.) Also I did not know the anti virus until he sent it so I am not saying it is a backdoor, again I wanted to check if it was.

1 Like

@rc8s Now you just spreading false information about a plugin.
I use this plugin and it looks real and legit.

I did not spread anything false about this plugin? Again I did not even know what the plugin was until the person sent it to me.

Please re-read what I mean.

I read what he said, I did not say it was botted lol. Plus you can check with BTR Roblox if it is or not (if sales are on still) all I asked is for the plugin to see if it IS malicious or not, after I said “I could not find anything malicious in this plugin.”

Edit: Also 2k sales are not enough to get to the front page so it would not matter if it was botted or not unless he advertises it (which he did.)

Re-read what I said:

He means you gave others a strong feeling about the plugin.