Basement for my Warehouse

After a long time of not building, Ive decided to add a basement to my warehouse, I will be fixing the hatch soon too, More details are coming soon, i hope to have this new game out in a few months.

15 Likes

Honestly this is about the level of detail id expect for an FPS game, good work!
The top pictures though could use some product on shelves, maybe a forklift some dollys and other warehouse equipment.

1 Like

Spooky! There is quite a lack of decoration, especially on the 2nd picture, try adding boxes, dirt spots, and things like that, maybe even small cobwebs, it would really make it feel more alive.

1 Like

This is nicely made! I really like the lighting and overall design.

1 Like

I love the realistic builds. I was never good in that. Nice lightings. maybe add some damage textures around the floor.

1 Like

What are you trying to make here? i know it’s a warehouse what type of game are you trying to make?
if this is a warehouse map for a multiplayer game i recommend adding some ambiences i would use
some halo CE multiplayer map ambiences as they’re creepy and feel like someone breathing on you.

1 Like

Its going to be a vibe game, There will be alot more detail when im finished with the basic shell of the build because I build the props first then put them into the build lol