Baseplate + - Plugin

Baseplate + gives you access to a menu in which you can customize and create your own improved Baseplate.

You can configure properties like Color, Material, Texture and then spawn your Baseplate in just 1 click!

You can download the plugin here on the marketplace

6 Likes

Seems like a good plugin.

Everything that the plugin offers can be done without it, but it’s an excellent plugin for creators that just started using studio and cannot change the above settings manually.

Good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Not to be rude, but can’t you just use the properties window. Like majority of these features are just a proxy for the properties window.

I get that this is for speed, but I find it quicker to use the properties window.

Like what @porttoport and @bitsplicer have said, you can do this legit already super easy via the propriety widget making this plugin kinda pointless.

Good job however if you made this plugin more to learn how to create a plugin.

I do not see any point in using this whatsoever.
All of these can be changed without the plugin, so unless there was a feature that studio did not already have, I wouldn’t use this.

the plugin was created before Roblox had the new baseplate and was quite useful then, now it is very simple to just change properties but I notice some people just rather open a plugin and do it there not sure why but that’s what I’ve noticed

1 Like