Basic Admin Essentials Main Module

Hey! :wave:

I wasn’t sure where to ask about this, but I’m trying to insert the module script for Basic Admin Essentials 2.0 into my game to allow easy modification, however, I’m experiencing an issue.

When I insert the script and parent it to Workspace, upon joining the game the admin doesn’t work. I’m pretty sure it auto-admins the owner of the group/game, and I’m not receiving admin commands which is signalizing that the script isn’t working.

I’m wondering if I need to put it somewhere specific for it to work such as a different place like ServerScriptService or StarterPlayerScripts, or whether I’m not setting something up correctly. If you’re willing to help and need to see the script let me know. Any help on this would be appreciated. :heart:

NOTE: This is a ModuleScript.

2 Likes

try server script service or replicated storage

Do I put it in with or without the model as a parent of the script?

without the model being the parent of the script

I had a look at the scripts as I am not familiar with basic admin essentials 2.0 and found it was just to much to understand. sorry, I couldn’t help you.

2 Likes

Still waiting on a reply to this.

1 Like

So I looked into this and if you look in your main BasicAdmin Essentials Script And Scroll to Line 40 it should say the following:

local Configuration = {
	['Loader ID'] = 563619835,

You can place your module script parented to this script like so For Example my Main Script is in Server Script Service:

After this you should go back and change the Loader Asset ID to:

['Loader ID'] = script.ModuleScript -- This differs to where your Module Script is.

After that you can customise your ModuleScript to your liking. Assuming you have not made any errors you should get it working for example I used the Official Rounded Edge MainModule:

I hope this helps with your problem and helps more people in the future.

2 Likes

This doesn’t work for me for some reason.

3 Likes

It Doesnt Show up in my ToolBox i try Refreshing it but it didnt work too does anyone know how to fix it?

you know what it didn’t work…Bc its a mainmodule you have to get the Real Admin Essential an then Publish the Mainmodule as yours and then copy the ID and then copy and paste the ID to the Loader script

1 Like

Did you put a comma after?
Make sure you do or else it will say that you are assigning two values too one variable

You need to have the Basic Admin Essentials 2.0, the Loader

1 Like

Apologies for bumping this post.

You have to do what he said, but then in the main script, delete everything in the configuration area BESIDES where you define the “Loader ID” variable.

Edit: and where you require the script.