-Development/InGame Images-
-Informations/About-
-Roblox Group Link-

Game Trailer:

Development/InGame Images

1.Customitze your Avatar and Loadout

2.Cinematic Graphics thats even an PC with 1050GTX can handle it

3.Vehicle Shop with Perma Vehicles [Cash can be earned only for play time]

4.Verry Realistic Movement,Weapon Physics, you dont need to give 1 mag to kill an person,
1 shoot every weapon on Headshoot 2-3 on every Bodypart

5.Rebuilded D-Day Map from Historical Images and Maps

:More Infos:
We Did have Censored the german Elite Unit, we Renamed it [Weapons DL] we wanted to use this uniform camo for BFHC soo we removed every symbol of the orginal unit to follow roblox rules,
the uniform is called Feldbluse/Feldhose what means Fieldshirt/Fieldpants

-Development-
We Are Working every day on this project and we are trying to do every week an updaye,
in BFHC every Tool is working

After Christmass we are planning to change the vehicleshop where the ppl can choose Skins and Camos for thier vehicles like Sandbags on a tank or camo nett.

An verry Big Choose of vehicles will come soon, Some Vehicles will be Game Pass like tanks and some will be for free like Jeeps & Halftracks

=Tanks we Finished=
M4A3 75mm → Skins: [Dozer]
M4A3 Calliope
M4A3R2
M4A3E8 105mm
M4A3E8 76mm → Skins: [FURY] - [Bush Camo] - [Sandbags] - [Track Armor]
Panzer VI Tiger aufs H

=Free Vehicles=
M3A1
M3A1 75mm
Willy’s Jeep
Willy’s Jeep M1919A4
Willy’s Jeep AT
CCKW → Skins: [Tent]
Opel Blitz → Skins: [Tent]
Kubelwagen
Kubelwagen MG34

=About Game Passes=
->Gamepass owns an Tools,Weapons,Vehicle and Uniform Bundle for Both Sides<-

Ennergiers GP
Enginer Allows you to Build on the Battlefield
[In Future: Placable Landmines/MGs/Mortars/Bombs]

Paratrooper GP
Paratrooper Allows you to Respawn in an Plane that is flying around the map and is giving you some new weapons

Technology GP
Technology Division allows you to call an Support like:B25 Carpet Run [] 105 Haubitzen Feuer []
[In Future: Glider Jeep Drop (US) / Ammo Drop/ Mortar Support]

Special Units
Special Units is an VIP pass in BFHC that gives you: MGs/Sniper Rifles/Flamethrowers/
Acces to Rangers & Weapons DL Divisions and gives you 2x Dialy Login Bonus

Armored GP
This Gamepass will be avaible after christmass, it will allow you to Use Tanks and Gives you an Armored Division acces, it allows you to Repair Vehicles and Refuel them

Anti-Tank GP
Anti-Tank Gives you AT Weapons and AT Grenades

GP.pdn (131,4 KB)
Every Donation Will change to an gamepass when we are releaseing an new one, we wont steal your bobux soo the ppl who donated will have an chance go get an Gamepass for free like if someone donated 1000k then he may become an gamepass thats will cost 2k for free!

Roblox Group: :Discord link is in the Group Description:

11 Likes

awesome project ! On the way to success :grin:

This looks great! Looks like Apocalypse Rising to me, but that just may be me, I really enjoy the genre of games like this, and this looks really well done!

Looks amazing, I love the classic FPS, war battle games, that are roblox related and using R6!

The loadout screen looks amazing! I love the skins, and attention to detail!

Question : Are you using meshes for guns and cars? If not, maybe consider it for upcoming later development? Could cause less lag, and look pristine.

am ussing Unions when am doing own models, i have tested games with meshes and games with unions, the result was thats the game with unions was less laggy then the meshed one, i have learned how to make low assetable unions

1 Like