Battle Royale Shop

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to create a Daily Shop (kind of like Arsenal) for my B.R game. I used the Default Roblox Battle Royale Resource because I found it to be nice and you can modify most things.

2. What is the issue? The issue is that, using this template, it’s difficult to add things besides weapons and some U.I elements (and everything else has settings which is the part I like). I cannot find a way to add a “Shop” element to the U.I. I know how to add gamemodes and such but don’t know how to do this simple task. It would’ve been easier if they used StarterGui, but no they use Roact which is good if you want to quickly modify something easier but not for something like this, especially since almost every script relies on each other so one thing can mess everything up.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I looked at the developer hub and DevForum but cannot find anything. I looked through the scripts but it turns out theres only a script for adding gamemodes and cancelling them. I don’t mind if the GUI looks ugly like the gamemodes one as long as it works. Thank you.