Battleboards - Version 0.3.7

logo halloween revised

Version 0.3.7 (Halloween Update)
This update adds some new limited time items alongside a couple of changes.

Added

• Added 3 new hats (Man’s Lavatory [Event], Wizard Hat [Event], Karate Harold)
  • Added 3 new faces (Weegee [Event], Ommetaphobia [Event], Scary Smile [Event])
  • Added new pose (Witch’s Broom [Event])
  • Added 2 new shirts (Wizard Cape [Event], Retailer)
  • Readded Graveyard
  • Readded Telamon’s Mansion
  • Readded Swamp
  • Readded Manor

Fixes

• Fixed ready up button not working when a match is active
  • Fixed the cancel button on the tutorial prompt not removing screen blur

Removed

• Removed crates

General Changes

• Items from crates are now able to be purchased at anytime
  • Updated UI to Halloween colour scheme
  • Updated lobby to Halloween

CREDITS

NOTES

As it was first mentioned a couple months ago, the Halloween update wasn’t planned to be anything major in the slightest as we’ve been pretty booked both with Defend the Train Beta and school.

This update does come with a pretty significant change however with that being the removal of crates from the shop. With the game ratings system rolling out and countries such as the Netherlands & Belgium already outright banning the game to be played in the country if any lootboxes are present, I figured it was time to get rid of these and instead switch to a shop that works like the one seen in RBLXWare.

All normal items that previously had a tier attached to them have been switched to the Common tier and now have a price attached to them. If you’ve already unboxed any of the normal crates then nothing will change as you will still own said items. A refund has been given out for any duplicates tracked since Version 0.3.3 (04/01/22).

I’m positive these won’t be missed in the slightest, but with that I welcome back anyone who was previously unable to play for a bit because of the country ban! This year’s Halloween items will become unavailable on November 30th, 2022.

Logo

Version 0.3.7a
This patch removes the Halloween content.

Removed

• Removed Graveyard
  • Removed Telamon’s Mansion
  • Removed Swamp
  • Removed Manor

General Changes

• Set Halloween items off-sale
  • Returned UI colour scheme to normal
  • Returned lobby to normal