Baydens free gfx! CLOSED

I want to get a few more gfx designs done to fill my portfolio so if you want free gfx add me on discord or message me here
bayden#2060
examples:

11 Likes

There’s quite a bit you could improve on.

1. Denoising

2. Dynamic Poses

3. Add Props

1 Like

bro… its free… why are you complaining :sob:

and the noise was there purposely

1 Like

I’m not interested in ordering a GFX as I am a GFX designer myself. I’m simply trying to give advice.

2 Likes

I think the noise was added for some type of vintage effect (don’t know the word) but I understand what you mean

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it!! Have a good day and sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Aesthetic for future reference :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yerr its a soundcloud aesthetic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings! :wave:

These GFX’s are honestly amazing, got no words to describe it! I’m not here to commission a GFX, although I believe you should request some sort of payment, even if it’s a small one as these are not something you would make in 10 minutes.

Just a small suggestion, keep up the good work! :+1::smile:

2 Likes

it takes me about 20 minutes to make them, 10 minutes to render, but I don’t really value my work, and I feel guilty charging for something I find very fun, so I’ll just charge a low commission price once I open my portfolio. Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words

1 Like

If you find it fun, you should charge for it. You can make money out of it and have fun, and honestly if I ordered from you but I feel guilty for not paying for a really good gfx.

1 Like

Awesome GFX’s! I think these are pretty cool because of the filters you added on them!

1 Like

Added, my username on discord is .myekou

They posted this in the “Help and Feedback” topic so- uhh yeah…

Made a little something out of your first example.
:smiley:

1 Like

this is cool!!! whyd you do it? (not to sound rude lol)

Since I quit gfx, I was too lazy to download blender and make a render so i searched up free gfx to use and this post came up. It was out of bordom as I had nothing to do.

1 Like