Be a pizza chef simulator Devlog

be a pizza chef simulator Devlog

After Release:

game is not released yet.

Before Release:

3/25/22

The mop actually works now. It gives you 3 cash and it affects the rating.

3/23/22

Changed a LOT of the UI. I think it looks a lot better now.

3/18/22

After a month, I’ve finally found a moving system that works. This system doesn’t glitch randomly and doesn’t fling the player.

3/12/22

Currently trying to work on a nametag thing for the VIP players. I’m also gonna try to have a store where you can buy nametags that show up when you talk in the chat.

After about 30 minutes, it finally worked. This took me so long because I wrote PlayerId as PlayerID

2/26/22

Trying to make mop work. I’m also trying to make it be that the customer leaves a little bit of a mess once they leave so the player has to clean it up.

2/20/22

Game trailer was created by aGovernmentMan. It’s the bestest. :sunglasses:

unknown date

Finished building the main parts of the game.

2/06/22

There’s now a soundtrack thing for the game.

unknown date

Instead of making the ingredients weld together, I’m making it be that it clones a new model. For example, if you move the sauce to a regular dough, it clones a new model with sauce connected to dough. I also made some new UI for the game.

This plugin made making the UI more easy. It has over 900+ material icons, 15+ patterns and textures, game icon pack from Kenny, and more!

1/05/22

First soundtrack of the game has been made by aGovernmentMan. It sounds very nice.

1/02/22

You can connect the ingredients together now. I’m making it be that they weld together so they stick on.

12/31/21

Starting a project that’s basically Cook Burgers and Work at a Pizza Place combined with more added features. What I have done so far is just a feature to have the ingredients float around like in Lumber Tycoon 2. This community tutorial helped me make it. It’s a bit buggy, though, so I’m thinking about replacing it to make it similar to how the objects move in Work at a Pizza Place.

2 Likes