Be Able To Add Personal Notes To Users

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to distinguish many users from each other when quickly browsing the forum. For example, when avatar trends go around, several users create extremely similar avatars with very minor differences. As a person who quickly identifies people based on their username and (more often) their pfp, this can become quite bothersome. Adding a quick but private description of someone based on prior interactions and such would be helpful in identifying who the person I just clicked on is.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I could easily identify who exactly I’m talking to (and in turn make a correct reference to a previous topic). There are numerous benefits to adding user notes, with the core reason being easier identification on a forum with over seventy thousand active users.

P.S. This may seem like a specific use case to some, but I still feel it would benefit the overall community.

15 Likes

So I could go to @-Forummer and call him the super smart guy, it would only be visible to me, is that what ur saying?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m saying, yes. The ability to add personal notes to others for really any purpose.

5 Likes

I don’t think that this should be added. If you need help distinguishing people, you can always click on their profile pics and look at the bio.

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion! We will take it into consideration :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I agree! Would be very helpful.

2 Likes

That helps, but for less prominent posters (such as those who don’t post often) that have rarely any bio information, it’s still difficult to identify them from another topic that, let’s say, was created a few months ago.

3 Likes

I know this forum has User Notes installed. Maybe a version of that but changes are Unique to you?

3 Likes

Do you have any update on this?

3 Likes

Don’t you know that Roblox takes very long to add any update? Anyways, even if this is a good feature, I don’t think Roblox would at it if it isn’t necessary.

Don’t expect your feature to be added, even if I’d like if it do so.