Be an Egg and Get Hunted!

Ladies, gentleman, and eggs of all genders, the time has come for another Rudimentality failure masterpiece! I know what you’re all thinking, two Rudimentality seasonal flops in one year? The answer is…

Yes.

The team behind the hit, indie hidden gems, Cannoneers, Siege of Toronto, Strobe II, and more (that we don’t talk about), is ready to drop the next (and first) installment of our easter game franchise. Have you ever sat down and thought, “I’m so small and tiny, I sure hope nobody gobbles me up!” This game is for you!

In Be an Egg and Get Hunted, you can play as the offspring of your favorite poultry! The need to roleplay as a food item has finally been fulfilled. Run around with your fellow eggs and hunters and experience life from a different perspective. Play this asymmetrical, survival horror game on Mobile, Xbox, or PC with 17 of your closest friends. With nearly 200 skins and taunts, deep and interesting lore, and nearly 20 maps, you’ll be introduced to an endless amount of joy!

14 Likes

finally, i can be hunted!

1 Like

my life long dream of being an egg realized

epic

1 Like

needs more knife skins

on topic: That’s pretty cool, interested in seeing how well it does after easter is over!

1 Like

where’s the murder gamemode?

3 Likes

Great game guys! Can’t wait to spend all my money.

2 Likes

Nice little game, but if I quit and rejoin I keep getting the daily bonus. Not the best business model in my opinion :grin:

1 Like

how many times did you do it?

Atleast 3 times

1 Like

are you sure you weren’t just getting the “Daily Rewards” message? We can’t seem to replicate it and we’ve never had reports of it before

Oh I just tested again and it stopped happening, but I asure you it really did happen because I played a single round (which I lost), bought a 150 skin and have 165 coins

EDIT, maybe this helps
It happened like this:
I joined a broken server which didn’t start the rounds, bought a skin on that server money went down to 0, rejoined I got the daily bonus again, so I’m back at 50, I quit, rejoined 2 more times got my money to 150, played a round, round ended, posted here, rejoined and I didnt get the daily anymore.

1 Like

Alright thank you we’ll be looking into that :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure your datastores use UpdateAsync and not Get/Set to avoid caching issues, if you think it’s data related. And have a garbage variable in your save data called “counter” that you increment each time you save (even if you dont change anything). Otherwise if you return unchanged data, caching can happen.

Yes this is silly and is being looked into

1 Like

not gonna lie, I love the old-school vibes from this game :octopus:

1 Like

I can confirm this issue. I was able to claim the reward 3 times before I was told I needed to come back in 23 hours.

1 Like

Cannot unsee Bean Egg in the title.
dc1faf7fb2ef53b974d58e72919d5d7beb3c5d19.jpg

3 Likes

When you’re nearly 6"6, I don’t think you have this thought. Maybe about how small everything else feels.

2 Likes

sounds like you’d be the perfect Hunter…

I’m sure…we could arrange something…

1 Like

Hello all you egg loving peers, I wanted to let everyone know we just did a relatively large content update, featuring new maps, taunts, and a lobby, along with spectate capabilities, non-collidable players, and map voting! We’d love it if you guys could come check it out and give us your feedback a bit.