Beach Build Feedback

Hey DevForum, I have made a beach build and I would like to hear your opinions (feedback)! Reply with anything I should add/remove/improve (ex. : color scheme, decorations, etc… ) and your honest opinion, thanks!

Build (Beach):

I am not very experienced with building but I want to make my game good-looking and… Well, not horrible to look at.

I don’t know if this is the right category for this tell me if it isn’t

1 Like

It looks good for a beginner like you. Maybe try adding a bit more of the ocean because you cant actually see it.

Also trying adding decals on the showering area and those brick walls with pictures of seaweed.

Hope this helps!:smile:

1 Like

Hi. It’s a bit basic and blocky. The walls don’t really fit, i’d suggest using the 3D text plugin and making it like “Santa monica beach” with a welcome sign above. A change of trees would be nice. The bushes seem out of place, I’d suggest moving the showers to a wall. You can add more to it like changing rooms & graffiti.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback, I’ll be adding (most of) your suggestions now!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :)! The ocean has really low transparency maybe that’s why you can’t see it that well heh, will be making it more seeable, thanks for the suggestions!

It’s pretty good for what it is, it’s a bit blocky but if that’s what you’re going for then you did a very good job! I don’t think you need to add anything, but other people’s suggestions are pretty good.

1 Like

It looks neat but I was thinking it could use a tad more blue to make the overall image of the game pop. I find that oftentimes in games, popping colours are more appealing to the eye than dull ones – however, that being said, you don’t want the colours to be too bright!

Good job!

3 Likes