Beach - Feedback

A few days ago, with my developer friend ( @max22634 ), we built such a beach for my game.

9 Likes

idk if its a beach since most of the area is covered by rocks, but on overall view its good

There are rocks because there was nothing to put so that the players would not go beyond the map and this fits the game itself

Looks good, I would recommend adding some sandcastles and maybe some pool floaties in the water. You could also make sand mounds by using spheres and lowering them into the ground :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing build!! But I would recommend the chairs and umbrella were put randomly.

You could also add levels on the sand. I would also recommend adding decorations on the sand such as surfboards, sand castles, toys, beach ball, towels and anything you would normally see oj a beach.

If you’re thinking of adding more buildings/utilities I have thought a few ideas such as building a bar, restaurant and stalls!

This looks nice! The text doesn’t quiet fit in with the rest of the stuff so I’d recommend changing the font + color.