BeastyBlake101 Handbook

Community surrounding BeastyBlake101: Roblox Developer, Event Organizer, and Content Creator.

A place where all are welcome in a safe, entertaining, and engaging environment to stay up to date with my works, participate in exciting community game nights and events, share their valuable creations with others, participate in my educational Roblox Virtual Events, and create meaningful relationships within a laid back, relaxed, and friendly community.

With my staff, I want to create a team of people that are interested and engaged, learning important business skills, and having fun with the growing community.

🔒 Staff Security

Cybersecurity is extremely important with your role as a staff member. This cannot be emphasized enough. It is essential that you protect your online accounts at all times.

• Use strong, complex, and unique passwords that only you know
  • Never open links or files from people you don’t trust
  • Enable 2 step verification on your accounts. Moderation commands may not work without it
  • Disconnect your phone number from your Roblox account to prevent sim swapping

Any infrastructure is only as strong as every individual member. It is very important that this is taken care of effectively.

👑 Hierarchy
▶ Developers

Active, significant developers who contribute or collaborate with me on works and help build the community.

Description

• Oversee creations
  • Manage updates
  • Host tests
  • Take polls

Requirements

• Active and significant work on a collaborative project or project of mine
  • A great attitude to represent the community and work within it

This role is permitted to moderate users.

▶ Head Admins

Well known, experienced, community managers that take a large amount of responsibility for managing the hierarchy, significant moderation actions, and making decisions to lead the people in the correct direction towards an engaged community.

Description

• Moderate users
  • Kick or ban anyone, including all staff
  • Manage the community
  • Influence events and updates for Roblox games
  • Advise on community activities like community-wide game nights, screenshot contests, and more
  • Setup and execute community wide activities
  • Hold lower ranks accountable and ensure they are meeting requirements
  • Hire and promote staff
  • Train and guide lower ranked roles

Requirements

• This is a very significant position. There must be an effort and drive to maintain responsibility to engage and manage the community whenever possible
  • Make an effort to chat, interact, or moderate in-game preferably a few times a week unless other circumstances interrupt
  • Make an effort to show enthusiasm and spread positive energy for the community
  • Help out with game nights and other community activities whenever possible
  • Strong leadership skills, strong experience with moderation and leading communities
  • A working microphone and comfortable speaking

▶ Admins

Leaders responsible for notable moderation actions, influencing on the overall direction, and keeping the community engaged.

Description

• Moderate users
  • Ban or temporarily ban anyone with imposed security limits
  • Get involved and engage with the community
  • Monitor Roblox games
  • Advise on community wide activities like community-wide game nights, screenshot contests, and more
  • Train and guide lower ranked roles

Requirements

• Chat, interact, or moderate in-game at least 3 times a week, preferably more, unless other circumstances interrupt
  • Make an effort to show enthusiasm and spread positive energy for the community
  • Leadership skills and experience with moderation

▶ Mods

Community members that can monitor my games and the community as a whole.

Description

• Moderate users
  • Kick anyone with imposed security limits
  • Warn anyone
  • Monitor Roblox games
  • Get involved and engage with the community

Requirements

• Chat, interact, or moderate in-game at least 3 times a week, preferably more, unless other circumstances interrupt

🔍 Traits We Look For

We look to both hire and promote users who have shown they are enthusiastic, dedicated, and engaged with the community. We want strong leaders, people who strive in social environments, and people really excited about what we do.

Although time and activity plays a part, we aren’t looking for numbers, we are looking for people that can bring the same energy we strive to deliver.

📅 Roblox Virtual Events

No roles are to manage, assist, make announcements for, or otherwise be involved with Roblox Virtual Events unless explicitly directed to. As a Roblox Event Organizer, it is my responsibility to handle these areas.

😅 Engagement
▶ Making Announcements

Bad Example

@everyone. We are hosting a game night. Please vote for Epic Minigames, for Arsenal, or for Arcade Island.

Good Example

:wave: Heya @everyone! :sparkles: We’re hosting a game night right now! We’re either going to play :one: Epic Minigames, :two: Arsenal, or :three: Arcade Island! :sunglasses: Setting up the VIP servers… get ready, we are starting shortly!

When making announcements, try to make them exciting as possible. Some great ways to do this are with emojis, media, rich text formatting, clean grammar, and an enthusiastic tone.

▶ Putting The User First

Bad Example

User: how do i use the coin pusher? spent robux to buy chips to play it, but it wont work. Staff: its only in private servers

Good Example

User: how do i use the coin pusher? spent robux to buy chips to play it, but it wont work. Staff: Hey there, this game is only available in Private Servers! You can get one for free in the servers tab. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the support!

Our community is not only as strong as our leaders and staff, but the people within it. The user should always be put first and be generously taken care of in any business environment.

💢 Handling Moderation
Defusing Conflict

Bad Example

User: spamming repeated messages in the chat, even after being told to stop Staff: !kick @User You have been kicked for spamming. It is against the rules to spam in the chat and unfortunately that means I am going to have to sadly kick you. You have demonstrated that you are breaking the rules repeatedly.

Good Example

User: spamming repeated messages in the chat, even after being told to stop Staff: !kick @User Spamming.

Bad Example

User 1 and 2: argument between User 1 and User 2 Staff: staff investigates both sides of the argument and then decides that user 1 is in the wrong

Good Example

User 1 and 2: argument between User 1 and User 2 Staff: staff advises both users to stop and if the behavior continues both will be in trouble

In leadership, it is best to make swift, concise, and clear decisions. Choose an action and act on it quickly and effectively. Never takes sides with any user, conflict is to be stopped entirely or handled somewhere else.

As a general rule, lighter infractions, like spamming, should result in a warning or kick. Significant infractions, such as starting an argument, should result in a temporary ban. Egregious infractions like inappropriate content or cheating, should result in a permanent ban.

Action is always up to moderator discretion. When in doubt, act anyways, we want to uphold the rules affirmatively.

When to Take Action

Remove, report, and/or take action on these and similar behaviors:

• Spread false or unethical information
  • Attempt to create drama
  • Are inappropriate or offensive
  • Are deemed dangerous
  • Target hate towards a specific user or group

(Within reason) Do not take action on these or similar behaviors:

• Are an attempt to troll or get attention
  • Negative comments towards my work
  • Ask for free stuff
  • Are ads or are spam

These are guidelines, please use your best judgement.

📝 Training

When trained for a position by a higher role, the higher role is expected to give detailed instruction, provide examples, and answer any questions new staff may have. As a general rule, all points of the description, found in the hierarchy above, should be reviewed.

We are here to help! If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to a higher rank in the community.

🚫 Zero "Drama" Tolerance

Anyone who willfully attempts to create or bring up problems with other people, regardless of context, may be terminated and banned immediately. There is no reason to bring that into any community, and will be not tolerated here.

✨ Benefits

As a thank you time and commitment, staff may receive the following benefits.

• 1-2 chips every 5 minutes at Arcade Island, depending on role
  • Select free game passes at Arcade Island
  • Get involved in growing the direction of my work and community
  • Private channels to interact with other staff members
  • An enclosed community with other awesome people
  • Staff only game nights
  • Higher roles gain access to a private server

These are subject to change at anytime.

3 Likes