Beautiful Music for free (as a trial for you guys to use!)

Hi there!

I have posted this a long time back and I felt like most of the new developers haven’t seen its appearance. I am reposting it for more people to enjoy the creation!
Ask me any questions and let me know

Enjoy this one-of-a-kind piece for a beautiful game and please please send me the game if you did use it, would mean alot for me to play it!

Have a great day devs!

35 Likes

you’re talented in this
getting in group of your fan

2 Likes

Thank you and have a great day brother! definitely releasing more in the future if you do like this old piece of mine. :smiley:

2 Likes

This music slightly reminds me of Hollow Knight, good job!

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley: I never played that game but it sounds fun haha

2 Likes

Wow! This music is awesome I won’t be using it as I don’t create games But it’s awesome!

3 Likes

I agree, it sounds very similar to the Hollow Knight soundtrack. It’s really good!

2 Likes

Beautiful music. I love it. Nothing more to say.

1 Like

This is amazing! Great job composing this

1 Like

This is one of the greatest free songs I’ve heard in a long time, is there somewhere I can get some more music like this? I’m making a large open world game and this fits it perfectly.

1 Like

Dude this is amazing. This is like the purfect vibe to a game me and my friend are making. I do have one question? I’m not good with scripting music loops so do you know a good way of making this loop seamlessly?

Hi AImi! Thanks a ton. I am producing more and I normally make paid songs but this is the first time I have done this and planning to do a ton more in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I am not sure there might be a part in the song that sounds similar to the beginning. I have not tried thinking about it but will implement it in my next free piece. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

This is amazing! I’m definitely using this as a main menu theme.
When I get to the GUI rework I’m planning in a month or two, I’ll send the link.

Thanks so much for making such an amazing resource free!