[@Becky] TeamSpeak with IP panel, any news?

Nomis (who owns our server) said that you said that you would tell the team to add something like this…

He also said it would of been done a while ago, and no news, Any comment(s)? :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d love to see more members there. I usually idle in it whilst in anothet ts3.

We have a TeamSpeak server?

If we posted that publicly, I think kids not in RBXDev who are just annoying and don’t know the first thing about being mature will join.

5.175.167.208:1337

True, but they will need to follow the rules and if not they will get kicked/banned. Then they will learn to be mature.

Joined the server, I have no idea how to actually get in the rbxdev official chat.

Done. Feedback?

Looks pretty good to me, I will email if nomis figures out how to do a custom IPs with ports.

Maybe align the ‘@’ with the ‘R’ in RBXDev above it? imo, it looks better that way. Emailed you again Becky – sorry for being annoying :frowning:

Opps… clicking TeamSpeak logo takes you to the Steam group. :stuck_out_tongue:

q.q my suggestion gets read and implemented but my email is ignored q.q

Is it possible if you can add a password to the server so non-rbxdev members can’t simply enter. (And post the password on this thread of course and hope that no one spreads it around like they did with the developer poll)

The server is ment for Non-RBXDev members and RBXDev members, with separate RBXDev only channels.

Why does it linebreak? Or why don’t we manage those?

Why does it linebreak? Or why don’t we manage those?[/quote]

No, you spelled it wrong. It should be ‘corporation’.

The third thing!

Speaking of which, we should add the RBXDev roblox group onto there.

Ah, doin’ a bit of self promotion, are we ;)?

And what exactly is teamspeak?

[quote] Ah, doin’ a bit of self promotion, are we ;)?

And what exactly is teamspeak? [/quote]

TeamSpeak is a voice & chat communication platform. It’s more advanced than Skype.