Being targeted with malicious false DMCA notices. What do I do?

Hello. As of a few days ago, an individual has been targetting me with false DMCAs.
2 of my shirts were given a DMCA. These being a shirt I made in 2023 and another shirt I made in 2020.

I decided to investigate. Apparently this website had sent the DMCA notice against me.

There was nothing in this website except a login screen that only the owner could access. How can I steal from a blank website?

I decided to contact their domain provider about it.

They confirmed that the website was registered in 2024 (years after I uploaded the shirts) and that they had also received previous reports of false DMCAs from this website. They took down the website as of my report for breaching their policy.

Afterwards, I decided to request a copy of the original DMCA notice. This is what I found.
First off, they claimed to be a company named “LavaLinks LLC”. Upon a simple google search, this company “LavaLinks LLC” is actually a recreation club that owns a golf course. They were impersonating this company.

They also requested Roblox to tell me to contact their Roblox profile about the DMCA. This profile was created just 2 days ago. Were they even trying at this point?

Do the Roblox copyright agents even do their own research? How were these people succesful in sending an obviously false DMCA against my account?

A day later, they also sent false DMCAs against a texture and mesh I made.

Note the usernames: “DMCA_DEMON” and “Legal_Beamer”. Just reading their username screams “FALSE DMCA” everywhere. They weren’t even trying to hide it. How were they succesful? What are the copyright agents doing?
I have sent a counter DMCA notice as of writing this, but what stops them from filing more false DMCAs against me? I don’t know what to do.

18 Likes

Hi I have the same situation I just got a dmca take down warning does this add a strike to my account?? Also how do you know what item was removed as they only gave the assist id? Person who took my item down is SterlingPlays_YT