Belmond Hotels | Interview Guide

Below is the guide for Interviews

Host Guide

sm :beach_umbrella:| Hello, welcome to Belmond Hotels Interview Center! My name is (INSERT NAME HERE), I will be your host for today’s session.

sm :beach_umbrella:| Before we begin actual interviews we will do a grammar test, this will see if you qualify to work here at Belmond. I have III tips for you over the grammar test.

sm ☆TIP I): Correct the sentence within a minute, if you go over the time-limit you will get kicked for; ‘Exceeding the time-limit.’

sm ☆ TIP II): If you forgot the sentence you need to correct, look above ()ne of the MR/HR’s heads.

sm ☆ TIP III): Try your best, if you make more than II errors in your correction you will fail sadly.

sm You need to fix this sentence: hello welcme to belmdn hotels how cn i help u.

NOTE TO HOST: Change the sentence every time, please.

name admins hello welcme to belmdn hotels how cn i help u.

sm ☆ Congratulations, if you’re still here that means you qualify to work here at Belmond Hotels! Whilst management assign, I will go over the rules for this session.

sm ☆ I): If you decide to record please blur out BOTH questions and answers. We want everyone to use their own answers and not copy others responses.

sm ☆ II): If you disconnect or need to re-join please notify a Spectator, if I’m not busy you may ask me as well.

sm ☆ III): Not using grammar or trolling in your responses will lead to a fail. We would like each and every ()ne of you to answer the best you can!

sm ☆ IV): DO NOT roam off-going to visit parts of the map or jumping off your office, if any of those things happen you will do a lobby interview.

sm ☆ V): III/3 grammar strikes will result in a fail sadly. Don’t feel discouraged, there are more sessions you can attend. Keep in mind we host daily.

sm :beach_umbrella:| THIS CONCLUDES MY RULES!!! INTERVIEWS WILL BEGIN SHORTLY.

H GOODLUCK!