Benchwork 3 Open Source [Retracted]

Content deleted Content deleted Content deleted Content deleted Content deleted Content deleted

5 Likes

May i ask why your open sourcing it ? its genuinly interesting this could of been a fun game if you had kept going ?

1 Like

hope this helps! :3β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

2 Likes

I had horrible nightmare with my bad coding for that project.
Last month, I tried opening the studio for it and I just end up not doing anything. I opened the script, I closed my roblox studio in 1 milisecond. (It is that horrible)

it does i had read it ? more thoroughly but i kinda felt like this person should of at least released their game first ? my mindset was perhaps a team breakdown or something else?

Mind you, the game is 2 year old since the Release. I’m open sourcing it now because I don’t want to work on it anymore and I don’t wanna see it anymore!

1 Like