Benjamin Franklin Bridge

Hello! I made the Benjamin Franklin Bridge in Roblox, I would like feedback on it, thank you, God bless you!
fghjk

30 Likes

Well first of all the overall is pretty good. If you want it more realstic I suggest more materials on it.

3 Likes

That looks so good man! Fantastic job, love the amount of time you took on all the details.

God bless you too :smiley:

3 Likes

I think your going for a low poly style here which I can tell by the bottom supports of the bridge (so I will base this from that perspective, even though this could be looked as realistic build of a bridge if you use metals and concretes with darker colours). All in in… This looks absolutely fantastic! Even the bend of the bridge is realistic which I think gives a fantastic effect. I don’t have any criticism as I think it looks amazing! Well done and good luck in your future of developing! :slight_smile: God bless!

3 Likes

I love the build but like @quan_hero14 and @TheJRGamerKC said, add some materials and or textures but the details are great and god bless you to. :pray:

3 Likes

How did you make the bent suspension cables? It’s really awesome!

3 Likes

No way, that looks amazing! :+1:

3 Likes

I made them by using a blueprint image and trying to replicate the shape of them with parts.

1 Like

I always enjoy seeing your builds. I think we have a similar building style as that we both recreate buildings/architecture in Roblox.

1 Like

Well, I haven’t seen your builds, but it’d be cool to see them!

I looks really good you did a fantastic job I am excited for the final look

1 Like

Wow! This is amazing, practically identical to the actual bridge out in Philly.

The only thing I’d suggest, if you’re aiming for realism, is adjusting the color to a more bluish/rusted copper tone.

Keep up the great work. :smiley: