BEST Anime/Blocky Trees on Roblox!

Are you talking about the Scripting Ai thing that roblox put out on Beta?

Yes (though, I used it just once, I think it’s alright)

bruh why 11.02 AED for these trees that are worse than mine’s :frowning:

1 Like

This category is only meant for free resources. This doesn’t classify as a free resource once you ask for 4 dollars for the worst looking trees possible.

I flagged this post and I hope it gets removed, this is an absolute scam. You are not allowed to sell assets here.

EDIT: If you don’t mind, please tell your Support Team to be less cringy and childish with their “joe mama” jokes.

I’ve never seen a company with this lack of proffesionalism, lol.

7 Likes

I agree, That’s just absurd behavior.

3 Likes

Yikes, might as well use the toolbox. Better quality and cheaper.

1 Like

wrong, #resources:community-resources also accepts paid resources, reread the “About the Community Resources category”

2 Likes

You cannot post paid resources in #resources:community-resources. This channel is only used for open source resources.

Yes, you can, actually. Read the rules of the category.

That being said, this resource is pretty insufficient.

4 Likes

4 dollars for a couple of mediocre trees, das crazy

Anyways, here are 2 trees I made in ~10 minutes for you all to use for free

Spring Tree.rbxm (6.2 KB)
Autumn Tree.rbxm (6.2 KB)

5 Likes

Wow those trees are actually really damn good looking. Im being so serious its better than OP’s and you gave the files too.

2 Likes

I made them for no other reason than to poke fun at OP, they were actually really easy and fun to make. I’m glad someone likes them lol

My excuses then, however your prices are still unjustifiable.

Cant help people are too ###### money hungry.

I think the OP messed up w/ the title here let me fix that: “WORST AND MOST EXPENSIVE ANIME/BLOCKY TREES ON THE MOST WORST PAYING WEBSITE”
I do mean to reply this to you because damn bro those trees are 100000x better than OP’s. Good job! Wish I was good at building like you Lol.

2 Likes

thanks for saying something I was about to say to him

this is 1000x better than the OP’s

2 Likes

Just like Vinny said, they were mediocre trees and the category were supposed to be free resources.

Can everyone please stop clowning on @MrFnonn? Everyone makes mistakes and if you believe the resource isn’t sufficient, flag the post and move on.

6 Likes