Best ragdoll module Senko's RagdollModuleV1.5

How do you make the ragdoll fly?

3 Likes

You could use ApplyImpulse on the character after it ragdolls like so:

Model.HumanoidRootPart:ApplyImpulse(whatever)

Change the range of the parameter to increase how crazy you want it to be (or you could use BasePart.AssemblyLinearVelocity).

4 Likes

Interesting, Thanks. But how do i make the knockback face the opposite direction of the player
(So if i punch the player it has to kinda go back)

2 Likes

You could use the Player’s HumanoidRootPart’s LookVector like so:

Model.HumanoidRootPart:ApplyImpulse(whatever * Player.Character.HuamnoidRootPart.LookVector)

I’m not entirely sure what the exact equation / formula is but I mean if it goes the wrong way you can always negate the LookVector.

2 Likes

Ah i see thx for mentioning that, im gonna update the module so it doesnot trust the client. :+1:

3 Likes

You forgot .CFrame so it should be like that :

Model.HumanoidRootPart:ApplyImpulse(whatever * Player.Character.HuamnoidRootPart.CFrame.LookVector)

--- This is optional, it makes character to rotate
Model.HumanoidRootPart:ApplyAbgularImpulse(Vector3.new(whatever the value is))
3 Likes

Yes, you’re right, I typed it out on my phone and it’s like 4AM for me (I should sleep) so yeah thanks for the correction :blush:

3 Likes

How can you call this “The Best Ragdoll Module”???

1 Like

Cuz i called it the best, that’s it

1 Like

Do u face any problem anyways ?

1 Like

that’s not a valid reason on why you called it the best, there can be better ones

2 Likes

that’s why im saying its best cuz most of modules i tried had bugs but still there maybe some modules that better than mine who knows. btw are u just here to say that ?

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Any time brother, dont forget to update the module cuz im uploading an update rn

1 Like

The module has been updated to v1.5.

2 Likes

What bugs do other modules have that this one doesn’t have?

1 Like

I keep getting the error: ReplicatedStorage.Modules.Manager.RagdollModule:6: attempt to call missing method ‘GetDescendants’ of table

Is this only exclusive to r6 or can it also be used with r15?

I might make version 2 in the future so stay tuned, with more fixes and features :star_struck: