Best way of implementing pathfinding/AI for my purposes and where can I learn about how to do it?

I implemented the superseded methods and it made no difference. The old Raycast methods were firing when they should’ve, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the code being out-of-date.

The last time I came across the problem I’m currently having in a different thread, the people who tried to help me suggested that it may have been something that could be fixed by changing the pathfinding to run on the client instead of the server. I’m not sure how that would be done though. On top of that, I’ve heard that changing the pathfinding to run on the client could end up producing other side effects that I might not want.

I’ve seen plenty of AI that walk fast and don’t lag behind the player, even in games that are less complicated than what I’m trying to make. I don’t understand what the issue would be. Does anyone have any ideas besides what I’ve tried so far in this thread?

I’m still looking for a solution. Because I’m new to this, I’ve made no progress at all since I last posted. Any suggestions at all are appreciated.

have you tried setting your AI’s basepart’s NetworkOwner to nil?

this would solve them being unable to catch up