Best way to check audit logs for admin abuse in Node.js

I’m working a app that can detect admin abuse but I am having a issue figuring out the best way to scan the audit logs and detect if a user has reached a threshold

Also I am using noblox.js to get the logs

This is about abuse through ranking

You could use the fs module to write data to files about their warnings. You can also use fs to read the files after they have been set. Here is some documentation on it.

I would agree with @Synthetic_Flame, use FS however, contain bool values or string values for like each command they use and how long between the commands. For example, it will log anything like :Fly or :Kick, but also logging the distance between each command they use like :Kick user (1 second passes) :Kick another user, this can help you determine between admin abuse and general moderation.

By admin abuse I mean abuse in a group like mass rank demotions

In that case, before running the demotion method of noblox, use an if statement to check if the player has recently used the demote command. One way you can do this is by creating a file for the player containing the commands they used, and the times they were used. Then you would want to read the file and discount any commands that happened a long time ago. For memory usage, I’d suggest deleting the old data when you read the file.