Best Way To Create SpeedRun Maps

This is a free SpeedRun Map model I modified. I would like to be able to create these kinds of maps, but I just can’t seem to be able to find a way to make a good looking map.

Suggestions are highly appreciated

1 Like

I would recommend taking your time while building a map. This can help with the detail and the overall build. This way, you will be able to create these kind of maps, and if you keep practising you might be an expert at it and create one in seconds!
Hope that helped,
Theyoloman1920

1 Like

So does that mean I do not need external softwares like blender to create?

Not really. You can always use Blender, which is free by the way, to create extra detail. However you can do everything needed for a speedrun map in Roblox Studio. The key for the best result is to enjoy making it and taking your time.

1 Like

No but it could be required if it’s needed this could be also done by using different plugins to make those different types of curves within the terrain you could use different 3D softwares if our willing to learn the software and workflow.

If you choose to use Blender to create speed run maps it’s mainly just a block of terrain and changed differently it shouldn’t be hard to learn nor create. Not typically the best way to go about this though, is using plugins or a software:

(Archimedes two) plugin it will allow you to create those curved terrain parts you should play around with it to get comfortable and then you’ll figure it out this is something that could be created inside studio without needing a software to accomplish this.

1 Like