Best way to get Fans Before Launch

So I’m making a roleplay game kinda like Brookhaven, Livetopia, Rocitizens, etc and I want it to have a good launch. I started a Instagram and Twitter in April and they have very little followers. Any ideas on how to boost the following and also any other ideas outside of social media to get attention without ads?
instagram.com/starcorner
twitter.com/starcornergame

1 Like

If you think it will be a big game (1K+ AU at a time) then maybe pay someone to make a good ad for it then post it on its socials

I dont know much about it tho since ive only been making games for 6 months

1 Like

I made these skyscraper ads for when I release it. What do you think?

Ads are one of the best way to get your place visits. That being said, however, it is not the only way.
Outside of social media, try to simply ask some friends to try out your game. If they like it, they may recommend other players to give it a try as well. Feel free to share on other platforms as well.

1 Like

Try and make the background on the right side match in my opinion. It just looks out of place.

1 Like

Those are really good i just meant like a short video ad before you actually made the game to go on its social media

or you can make a game that counts down for the game and also put a video ad there (which i think will be hard) which you can advertise those

or just when its released just put up those ads (and maybe 2 more) all for like 500 robux each and see which does better then put the best one up after

1 Like

Ok, I love the idea of putting 4 up to see which one does the best

1 Like

What do you think about the logo? It’s supposed to be a happy face with a camera grid around it

Oh wait thats the logo? its really good!!

1 Like