Best way to grow a game/group?

Well it depends, for sponsors, 1% ctr is amazing. Especially for mobile sponsors, which usually get around half as much as sponsors on computer. At least I was under the impression that under a 1% ctr wasn’t great, I recently read a post on advertising that said that if your ad had a ctr less than 1% you should get a new one, but I don’t have any real experience advertising, I’ve mostly done sponsors.

Do you mind sending that post? It seems very helpful

With a lower budget like yours, I think the best way to grow a game is by the word of mouth within the player community. First, I think it would be a good idea to make a Twitter account for your game if you have not already done so. You can post sneak peeks, updates, trailers, and anything related to your game on there. I also think it may be worth a try to advertise on TikTok. I see many games gaining attention through TikTok nowadays, since it’s a very popular and fast growing platform.

Additionally, it may be worth it to form alliances with other groups. You can ask your alliances for shoutouts and do collaborative events with them.

It may be also a good idea to host an awards show, where other gymnastics groups are nominated in categories like “Best 10k+ group” and “Gymnastic Group of the Year.” This will let more people within the community know about your group, and there will almost always be a guaranteed audience if you spread the word well and let your nominees know.

2 Likes

I started my group with 1.5k robux and now it has 78k members… So I’d say that is false

1 Like

Wow! How’d you manage to do that, do you mind giving some tips?

1 Like

how? do u have tips? i would like to know

Two years later lol… but yea id also like to know how that person got so many members!

It works well on popular groups, also not everyone has like 1k robux to go and gift them.

1 Like

Maybe 1k to 2k robux, but also make sure that they aren’t fake invites or people using alts but i don’t recommend you that method of recruiting.

The YouTuber tactic

Or the Tiktok tactic

*Plaza Connect