Best way to learn scripting

Since we have been in quaritine we weren’t able to go to school.well since we can go to school what the best way to learn how to script on Roblox because at my school that’s where I learn most of the most of the stuff I know about Roblox so what can I do to learn scripting

You should use the search bar before you create a topic :wink:, because there’s a multitude of posts like these that answer your question with a variety of answers.

Nonetheless, youtube is a good place to start. You can watch multiple YTer’s beginner/advanced tutorials and they will teach a generalized concept. Some of them create tutorials on how to make a concept that you might need for a game as well.

If you seem to not be satisfied with youtube, there’s always the devhub, which I believe has documentation on everything you can do in roblox lua.

The devforum is also a great place to learn as well just by reading some posts, and learning from other’s mistakes, so that you don’t make the same ones.

And lastly, there’s always lua.org which goes over things in Lua, but not roblox API related things.

I wish you the best of luck with your coding adventure!

2 Likes